High-efficiency cutting not only depends on the performance and configuration of the product itself, the maintenance of the machine also plays an unshakable role. Today I will introduce to you how to extend the service life of the machine and reduce costs.
Daily inspection and maintenance of machine tools
1）Daily check before starting:
- Check the pressure of the laser working gas and cutting gas. If the gas pressure is not enough, it should be replaced in time.
- Check whether the circulating water level in the chiller is sufficient. If not, it must be added in time.
- Check whether there is water leakage in the circulating waterway of the external light path, and it must be handled in time to prevent the water leakage from causinga short circuit of the electronic components.
- If cutting with compressed air, the air storage tank, and desiccant must be drained before starting.
2）Daily check on startup:
- Check whether the voltage regulator is under voltage or over voltage. If there is any abnormality, please deal with it immediately and contact the manufacturer in time.
- Check the water temperature at the start of the chiller. If it is lower than 20 ° C or higher than 30 ° C, please wait for 5-10 minutes after the chiller is turned on before turning on the laser to prevent the laser water temperature from alarming and the shutter cannot be opened.
- Check whether the X, Y, and Z axes of the machine tool return to the origin and calibrate the mechanical coordinates.
- Check the nozzle and protective lens for damage. If it is damaged, please replace or clean it in time.
- Check whether there is floating head calibration when starting up.
- Whether the optical path is coaxial, that is, whether the laser comes out of the center of the nozzle.
3) Daily work after finishing:
- Clean up the cutting waste and work site, and keep the work site neat and clean.
- Use compressed air or a vacuum cleaner to clean the dust at the connection between the cutting head QBH and the fiber head.
- Clean the debris on the workbench and the exchange chain and the dust near the switch, and clean the dust on the photoelectric switch above and below the Z axis, so as to prevent the metal from being cut by dust and causing the switch to be misled
- Before powering off, exhaust air from the air pipe.
- Shut down according to the required steps, and then turn off the main power of the entire machine.
Weekly maintenance of machine tools
Weekly machine cleaning steps：
- Clean up the debris in the air vent every week to ensure the effect of air extraction.
- Check the filters in the air circuit once a week to eliminate the accumulated water and debris in the filters in time to ensure the stability of the gas outlet.
- Check whether the screws of X, Y travel switch bracket and bumper bracket are loose.
- Clean up the dust on the electric control cabinet ventilation fan and the chiller filter net to ensure good ventilation and help the internal electrical components to dissipate heat (if the site environment is poor and the dust is large, the cleaning frequency needs to be increased).
- Clean the sundries around the guide rail protective cover of the machine tool, so as to avoid the sundries damaging the guide rail rack, thus extending the service life of it.
- Clean the running surface of the exchange table, and clean the objects under the table group to prevent cutting samples from falling below the table, causing the table exchange to be stuck.
- Clean the air filter of the compressor once a week.
- Check if there is enough oil in the automatic oiler, please add the special oil of T68# guide rail.
Winter laser equipment freeze-proofing guide
- The water cooler is not turned off at night without power failure. In consideration of energy saving, the temperature of low-temperature and normal-temperature water should be adjusted to 5-10 ° C to ensure that the cooling liquid is in a circulating state and the temperature is not lower than the freezing point.
- Use antifreeze as a coolant
Antifreeze must be used when the use environment often has power outages and does not have the conditions to drain the coolant every day. Antifreeze’s base liquid is generally composed of alcohols and water, which requires high boiling point and flash point, high specific heat and conductivity, low temperature viscosity, not easy to foam, not corrosive to metal parts, rubber hoses, etc. When selecting or preparing antifreeze, its freezing point should be 5 ° C lower than the minimum temperature of the use environment. For IPG lasers, the AntifrogenN antifreeze solution from Clariant is recommended, with the proportion of 3:7, antifreeze ratio of 3 and water ratio of 7. If it is inconvenient to buy a professional brand, you can purchase a large bottle of car antifreeze Shell OAT-45 ℃, which is directly used in the laser water cooling system. Refer to the following table for the dilution ratio:
- Laser cooling fluid emptying method and pipeline design plan reference
In extremely cold winter weather, all cooling water in the laser, laser output head, processing head, and water cooler must be drained cleanly to effectively protect the entire water cooling pipeline and related devices.
- Warm reminder: Customers who have added antifreeze in winter should immediately drain the antifreeze inside the chiller and clean the inside of the pipe with purified water as soon as the weather warms up.
No matter how difficult or rare your question is, please leave a message below, we will do our best to give you a satisfactory answer.