High Power Fiber Laser Cutting Machine
The NAVSTAR fiber laser cutting machine is a highly efficient, environmentally friendly and safe model jointly developed with Promotec from Italy, meanwhile, it adopts the gantry type double-sided drive to ensure uniform beam force and small transmission error.
The NAVSTAR laser cutter is an efficient, safe and eco-friendly laser cutting machine co-developed by Glorystar Laser and an European company, and features a maximum working area of 8 x 2.5m.
This laser cutter is innovative with its structural designs. For example, a gantry type double side drive ensures a uniform beam force and small transmission error, making it suitable for large format and high speed laser cutting applications. Traditional laser cutters only apply 3-8 dedusting partitions. However, the NAVSTAR laser cutter not only increases longitudinal partitions but also increases horizontal dedusting partitions. These doubled partition numbers ensure an outstanding dust removal effect. In addition, traditional laser cutters with complicated circuits and more components are prone to signal interference. To solve this problem, Glorystar Laser transmits signals liable to interference through a cable shielded with a shielding device, ensuring a reduction in interference coupling.
|X undefined-axis travel||4050 mm||6050 mm||6050 mm||8050 mm|
|Y-axis travel||2050 mm||2050 mm||2550 mm||2550 mm|
|Z-axis travel||120 mm||120 mm||120 mm||120 mm|
|X/Y axis max. positioning speed||100 m/min||100 m/min||100 m/min||100 m/min|
|X,Y max. simultaneous speed||140 m/min||140 m/min||140 m/min||140 m/min|
|Max. Positioning acceleration||30 m/s²||30 m/s²||30 m/s²||30 m/s²|
|Positioning accuracy||±0.03 mm/m||±0.03 mm/m||±0.03 mm/m||±0.03 mm/m|
|Repeated positioning accuracy||±0.02 mm||±0.02 mm||±0.02 mm||±0.02 mm|
|Machine size||11600x3500x2100 mm||16000x3500x2300 mm||16000x4000x2300 mm||20000x4000x2300 mm|
Good dynamic characteristics and high working efficiency
1. The machine tool is equipped with a high-strength welded body and aluminum beams with a special process design, ensuring an excellent rigidity and high strength.
2. A double side drive gantry ensures the beams have a balanced force, small transmission error and excellent dynamic characteristics.
3. The focal length and power of the cutting head can be automatically adjusted following the cutting requirements, and improve the processing efficiency.
High stability and long service life
1. The EtherCAT bus controlled network transmission is free from external interference and offers a system with high reliability.
2. The integrated software PLC design has no hardware module, ensuring a long serve life and very low fault risks.
3. The laser source features no modular components, ensuring an excellent stability and no need to change modules.
4 The oil pump regularly adds lubricating oil to the driven components, ensuring that the driven components are in good condition and have a long service life.
Perfect accessibility and convenient operation
1.An open-type front design gives the operators easy access to entire laser cutter cutting area.
2. An intelligent operating terminal features a friendly interface, simple and easy operation.
3. The moveable hand-held controller allows for fast manual positioning of the cutting position, thus ensuring convenient operation.
Ergonomics design and high safety
1. A fully-enclosed protective design and OD5 class fiber optic protective glass ensure operator safety.
2. A viewing window is designed on the front and offers a full-width light for clear observation.
3. The 19 ” large size touch operating terminal features an adjustable visual angle, offering an excellent operability.
4. Eco-friendly design, low noise and small dust emission.
Air compressor: provides clean air for cutting or dust collection system.
Dust removal equipment with filtering capability: collects and compresses the dust to prevent pollution.
Voltage regulator: provides stable voltage to ensure stable machine operation, without being affected by the voltage.
Fill out this form to get in touch.