Semi-automatic Mask Making Machine
Product introduction：The semi-automatic mask making machine also called the plane mask slicing machine, is a part of the full-automatic mask machine. Compared with the latter, this machine can reach a faster speed to achieve higher productivity and is more stable. Not only that, the process covered by the machine includes automatic feeding, coiling, hemming, threading of the bridge of the nose, hot-melt, and leveling. Simply put, you only need to install the corresponding raw materials. After passing the machine, you can get the mask sheet, and all of this is fully automatic.
In addition, you can also buy an ear band welding machine, we can offer a complete production line for batch mask production and processing. The advantages of this combination are small space requirement and high efficiency.
- High quality slicer. One-time molding edge, no burrs & loose ends;
- Low operator requirements. Fresher can get started after simple training;
- Easy to maintenance and statistics for photoelectric system calculation. It will automatically induct and calculate total production;
- Stable for long working hours and high return on investment;
- Software PLC control with a low error rate;
- Aluminum alloy frame for durability.
- Size: 3750mm (L) x 2000mm (W) x 900mm (H)
- Weight: 400 KG
- Working voltage: AC220V
- Power: 1.5KW
- Operating environment: temperature 10-35 ºC, humidity 5-35% HR, no flammable, corrosive gas, no dust (cleanliness no less than 100,000 grade).
It is mainly used for the automatic production of multi-layer material plane face mask. It can be produced with 1-4 layers of PP spunbond non-woven fabric, activated carbon and other filter materials. The whole machine from raw material feeding to nose line inserting, edge sealing and cutting finished products are all one line automatic operation. According to the different raw materials used, different standards such as N95 and FFP2 can be achieved.
Contact us for more information & newest price